[LNHY/ACRA] The Daily Super Short-Short Story #44

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Sat Oct 23 22:10:32 PDT 2004

Andrew Perron <pwerdna at outgun.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>>     "I am... Exclamation!Master! Member in good standing of," and he
>> quickly pulled out the small card that Kid Kicked-Out had given him
>> earlier that same day, "the Legion of Net.Heroes (Looniverse Y chapter).
>
> * As documented in Looniverse Y #1.5! - Ed

   Eh. Don't be too quick to assume. It's true that I was planning to
write a new _Looniverse Y_ issue introducing E!M!, but past experience
has taught me that sometimes I bite off more than I can chew, and it's
best not to make references until the posted issue is in the bag.

---
Saxon Brenton    Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au