[SG/LNH] Exarchs #30 - The Long Night

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Thu Oct 21 23:20:36 PDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:28:05 +0000 (UTC), dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
(Dave Van Domelen) wrote:

>     Well, it's like in the comics, where you have characters who have been
>around for thirty years but in-story have only been active for less than a
>decade.  It just takes a certain way of squinting at time and fuzzing it out,
>suspending one's sense of time and, dare I say it, continuity.  The
>Continuity Black Hole is still there, until a certain Author finishes his
>"research" and gets things rolling again.  Things will just connect up
>differently.  Not that it REALLY matters.

Mala: Not like *our* author needs that.*coughdeclaringacharacter's
birthdayinthefirstissuethenstillpostingthesamestorylinetwoyearslater*

James: You should get that looked at. >.>

Anyway... enjoyable.  I especially liked "You've been nerfed." A bit
short and setup-y, though. ^_^

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, ganbatte~