[LNHY/ACRA] The Daily Super Short-Short Story #38

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Sun Oct 17 04:27:35 PDT 2004

Andrew Perron <pwerdna at outgun.com> replied:>
> Perhaps I missed it, but Martin doesn't seem to be especially guilty
> over what he did to TJ.  Is that intentional?  If not, perhaps you
> could explore that for a bit. `.`v

   It is intentional, but it's going to be explored anyway. It's one
of the things that the two of them are going to be yelling at each
other about when when they finaly meet up without being under the
influence of Damian. It'll just take a while to get to that point,
is all.

---
Saxon Brenton    Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Austraia