[LNHY/ACRA] The Daily Super Short-Short Story #36

Martin Phipps phippsmartin at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 18:09:19 PDT 2004

saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au (Saxon Brenton) wrote in message news:<15f3bff1.0410130602.45c8ea82 at posting.google.com>...

> Should Tsurlich be a succubus?

"A lewd female demon or goblin which takes on the illusory appearance
of a female human being and seeks sexual intercourse with men, usually
while they are asleep."

Why bother taking on an illusionary appearance if the victim is
asleep?  Or is this for when they wake up?

So the wives of Dracula in Van Helsing were succubi as well as
vampires???

>A lilim?

"The Lilim are the most religious Circle within the Handmaidens of
Lilith."

No.

>A troll wife?

No.

>A fox woman?

"Once, a fox fell in love with a man. She loved him so much that she
yearned to become human so they could make love as humans do."

That would make her Japanese, right?  But what part of the story
implies evil?

So, no.

>A ninya?

"There are two main people-groups in Ninya, as they themselves would
define it. There are humans, and there are Rocs.  The Rocs are huge
sentient birds."

Again, I don't get it.  Or did you mean "ninja"?  In case "ninya" is
not a misspelling of "ninja" I suggest you don't use "ninya" to avoid
confusion.

So, no.

> A spham elemental?

No.

>A smurf?

You are joking, right?  No.

>A deep one?

Huh?  No.

>A superintelligent shade of the colour blue?

Now, here I was imagining this series being printed in black and
white.

So, no.

>Something else?

An Atlantean?  A Lemurian?  A reanimated neanderthal?  A Syren?  Have
you tried http://www.occultopedia.com/topics/demons.htm ?  That should
keep you busy for a while.  Or you can just make her a succumbus.

Martin