[WWW] Comic Question

Luke Nichols lunanic at frontiernet.net
Sun Nov 28 13:52:45 PST 2004

11/28/2004
To whom it may concern:
Can you tell me if my comic, "Roy" has any merit?  I know Im not a good artist, but maybe someone can take him over that can draw good.  If anyone wants to buy the rights to him, just give me a yell.  I don't really have time for him anymore, well, I do have time.  Just no more ideas.
Anyway, if you can give me your opinion, I'd be thankful.
Make opinions via email.  Any SERIOUS offers by either snail mail, or phone.  Phone hours 9am-7pm Eastern Time (USA)  Thanks.
Also, if you take him over, I'd like to stay on as a consultant.  Thanks!
Andrew Luke Nichols
299 Old Oakvale Road
Princeton, WV 24740
USA