[LNHY/ACRA] The Daily Super Short-Short Story #63 [Long, again]

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Mon Nov 22 14:40:48 PST 2004

[Martin unearths a lot of freaky cool stuff on Nephilim]

Okay, I hadn't been aware of a lot of that.  I like to browse
mythology, because you get some really cool references (the
'St. Christopher as a dog-head' is one of them) but I find that
I just don't have time to follow up on all references <pouts>.

Like Eagle said, Nephilim turn up in a lot of places, not least
of all in fanatasy with wildly erratic backgrounds and natures.
(of which my use of them in DSSSStory hasn't helped :-p

I had been aware of Nephilim at the back of my mind, had that
memory jogged by their use in the background of the In Nomine
RPG, & did a minimal bit of reaquainting myself with them so that
my use would be at least tangetally related to the real thing.
Of course, if I had have known all that I might have been
tempted to *use* some of it, and then Jamas would have started
yelling at me about dropping doctral disserations into my
stories again... (Yes, I'm weak-willed in that regard).

---
Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au