[RACCies/LNH/LNH2/LNHY] Looniverse RACCies Eligibles for 2004

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 01:43:46 PST 2004

My mom always said 'Give credit where credit is due.'
So...

> Generation Zed: The New Class #9 [LNH2]    - Jesse
> Willey     - 06 Aug 2004

  The writing on this one was 90% me and 10% Martin
Phipps

> Generation Zed: The New Class #10 [LNH2]   - Jesse
> Willey     - 13 Aug 2004

  This one was just about 50% me and 50% Martin
Phipps.   Even where I wrote the scene, most of the
time it was from notes Martin and I hammered out.
Sometimes I would just change ONE WORD of dialogue and
it would come out ten times funnier.

> Generation Zed: The New Class #11 [LNH2]   - Jesse
> Willey     - 19 Aug 2004

  Again about 90% me and 10% Martin Phipps.

> Generation Zed: The New Class #12 [LNH2]   - Jesse
> Willey     - 27 Aug 2004

   The long intro and epilogue is mostly Martin.  He
was given top billing for a reason.