[REV] End of Month Reviews - October 2004 [spoilers]

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Thu Nov 11 11:41:20 PST 2004

arspitzer at aol.com (Arspitzer) wrote:
> From: saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au  (Saxon Brenton)

[my meta-textual analysis deleted]

> I'd just like to add that I think it's impressive that you've done it
> for over a month.  It's been an entertaining read, Saxon.

   I'm glad I've kept people entertained. I admit that I get all these
ideas that I need to get out of my head, but if I got to the manic-
depressive stage of thinking I couldn't share them with others,
I 'd just go and write them in a folder somehwere.

> And yeah it wouldn't really work as a TEB.
>
> Arthur "But when will it end?" Spitzer

   Hopefully over this weekend! Which is just as well, 'cause
I've got other stuff to organise, not to mention random plot
ideas biting me after reading the Pratchett anthology 'Once
More - With Footnotes'. (Yen Buddhists try to keep the economy
stable by taking money out of circulation; how do the Gnomes
of Zurich react to this? Answer: plutomantic cold war)

---
Saxon Brenton    Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au