[RACCies] RACCies Results

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Mon Mar 29 20:03:52 PST 2004

dq831 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jamie Rosen) wrote:
> I think PAMII was killed off earlier this year. But who says that a) the
> RACCies are bound by continuity (after all, ASH people show up), b) the
> RACCies are bound by time (next year's RACCies could take place before
> PAMII's death this year.)

     I have to admit that while I knew that Pointless Awards Man II
had been killed off, I was assuming that *mere* continuity wouldn't
get in the way of the RACCie presentations. In other words, option (a).
     "Remember: The RACCie presentations. Continiuty as loose as
anything you've seen in the RACCCafe"  :-)

Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxonbrenton at uts.edu.au