[RACCies] RACCies Results

Jamie Rosen dq831 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Mon Mar 29 15:19:58 PST 2004

Saxon Brenton (saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au) writes:
> dq831 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jamie Rosen) wrote:
>
>> Okay. The RACCies have experienced enough delays already, so I'm not going
>> to be trying to write up a nice, purdy awards ceremony this time. Think of
>> this as my "homage to Matt Rossi" edition of the RACCies.
>
>     Oh. I was kinda looking forward to seeing how Pointless Awards Man II
> reacted when after still-mysteriously-absent-but-definitely-not-locked-in-
> a-utility-closet Pointless Wards Man I finally turned up.
>     Hey... Wait a minute...
>     That means *I* can do it next year!
>     BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think PAMII was killed off earlier this year. But who says that a) the
RACCies are bound by continuity (after all, ASH people show up), b) the
RACCies are bound by time (next year's RACCies could take place before
PAMII's death this year.)

I hope that, while I won't be adminning them, I'll be making the ballot a
bit more next time. :)

--

Jamie Rosen's e-book _Vessel of Heaven_ is now available from Jintsu Etexts
Check it out at http://www.eggplant-productions.com/jintsu