[RACCies] RACCies Results

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Mon Mar 29 03:18:42 PST 2004

dq831 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jamie Rosen) wrote:

> Okay. The RACCies have experienced enough delays already, so I'm not going
> to be trying to write up a nice, purdy awards ceremony this time. Think of
> this as my "homage to Matt Rossi" edition of the RACCies.

    Oh. I was kinda looking forward to seeing how Pointless Awards Man II
reacted when after still-mysteriously-absent-but-definitely-not-locked-in-
a-utility-closet Pointless Wards Man I finally turned up.
    Hey... Wait a minute...
    That means *I* can do it next year!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Oh yes. And thanks to everyone who participated, and a big thanks to
Jamie for tabulating.

Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au