[RACCies] RACCies Results

Jamie Rosen dq831 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Sun Mar 28 16:24:54 PST 2004

Okay. The RACCies have experienced enough delays already, so I'm not going

to be trying to write up a nice, purdy awards ceremony this time. Think of

this as my "homage to Matt Rossi" edition of the RACCies.

I'm only listing the top three (except in case of a tie) votegetters.

Five people voted; I didn't because I saw the results as they came in

and so my voting may have been skewed.

SPIDER SPINS -- best website

 Nominees: Wilsego.com/racc; Legion of Net.Heroes homepage; Superguy

Homepage

 Winner: Wilsego.com/racc

IMAGE TESTIMONIAL TIMEPIECE -- author who is consistently late

 Nominees: Jessica Ihimaera-Smiler; Rob Rogers; All of us

 Winner: Rob Rogers

RABBIT-BREEDERS CUP -- most prolific author

 Nominees: Jesse Willey; Martin Phipps; Dave Van Domelen

 Winner: Martin Phipps

RACC15 FAVOURITE NEW TITLE

 Nominees: Ultimate Mercenary [LNH]; Drabble Girl [LNH]; Moozilla [LNH]

 Winner(s): Drabble Girl; Ultimate Mercenary (TIE)

RACC14 FAVOURITE NEW WRITER

 Winner: Thomas Kehoe (acclaimed)

RACC13 MOST IMPROVED AUTHOR

 Nominees: Danehog; Martin Phipps

 Winner(s): Danehog; Martin Phipps (TIE)

RACC12 FAVOURITE RUNNING GAG

 No Award

RACC11 BEST FLAMEWAR

 Nominees: The 2003 Flamewar eligibles; No more LNH initiations by

peril room; We didn't give you permission to use our imprint in your

crossover

 Winner: We didn't give you permission to use our imprint in your

crossover

RACC10 FAVOURITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC

 Nominees: Martin Phipps; Saxon Brenton; Rob Rogers

 Winner: Rob Rogers

RACC9 FAVOURITE IMPRINT

 Nominees: LNH; ASH; SG

 Winner: LNH

RACC8 FAVOURITE REVIEW TITLE

 Winner: Reviews Special (acclaimed)

RACC7 FAVOURITE ACRAPHOBE/ADULT OFFERING

 Nominees: Exarchs [SG/LNH]; Net.Heroes on Parade [LNH]; Limp-Asparagus

Lad Special #1 [LNH]

 Winner(s): Net.Heroes on Parade; Limp-Asparagus Lad Special #1 (TIE)

RACC6 FAVOURITE PARODY/COMEDY

 Nominees: Limp-Asparagus Lad [LNH]; Writer's Block Woman (and Mouse)

[LNH]; Digital Jump #3.5 [LNH]

 Winner: Limp-Asparagus Lad [LNH]

RACC5 FAVOURITE SINGLE ISSUE

 Nominees: Net.heroes on Parade #18 [LNH]; Net.heroes on Parade #23

[LNH]; Limp-Asparagus Lad #46 [LNH]; Writer's Block Woman (and Mouse) #37

[LNH]; Exarchs #14 [SG/LNH]

 Winner: Net.heroes on Parade #23 [LNH]

RACC4 FAVOURITE ARC

 Nominees: The Families Storyline (Writers Block Woman #37-39) [LNH];

Net.heroes on Parade #'s 18-26 [LNH]; Flame Wars VI [LNH]; "It Came from

The Late Late Show", Limp-Asparagus Lad #46-50 [LNH]; Exarchs #27-28

[SG/LNH] (Jack cancels his employment contract with Hell)

 Winner: The Families Storyline (Writers Block Woman #37-39) [LNH]

RACC3 FAVOURITE MINISERIES

 Nominees: Drabble Girl [LNH]; Ultimate Mercenary [LNH]; Flame Wars VI

[LNH]

 Winner: Drabble Girl

RACC2 FAVOURITE ONGOING SERIES

 Nominees: Limp-Asparagus Lad [LNH]; Net.Heroes on Parade [LNH]; Writer's

Block Woman (and Mouse) [LNH]

 Winner(s): Limp-Asparagus Lad [LNH]; Net.Heroes on Parade [LNH] (TIE)

RACC1 FAVOURITE WRITER

 Nominees: Saxon Brenton; Jessica Ihimaera-Smiler; Tom Russell

 Winner: Saxon Brenton

Congratulations to one and all!

ACCies (LNH Awards) Winners

        LNH1.  FAVORITE WRITER:

Saxon BRENTON

        LNH2.  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:

Limp-Asparagus Lad [LNH]

        LNH3.  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:

Drabble Girl [LNH]

        LNH4.  FAVORITE ARC:  includes crossovers

Net.heroes on Parade #'s 18-26 [LNH]

It Came from The Late Late Show", Limp-Asparagus Lad #46-50

 (TIE)

        LNH5.  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE:

Net.heroes on Parade # 23

        LNH6.  FAVORITE LNHer:

Lagneto

        LNH7.  FAVORITE VILLAIN:

Tsar Chasm

        LNH8.  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:

Fred the receptionist

        LNH9.  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:

Drabble Girl

        LNH10.  FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON A.C.LNH: (does

             anybody?)

EagleBot/Looniversal Answering Machine

      THE JOHNNY SAKO "COME BACK GIANT ROBOT, COME

BACK" LOVING CUP -- for the LNHer that is most sorely

missed

Ken Schmidt

--

Jamie Rosen's e-book _Vessel of Heaven_ is now available from Jintsu Etexts
Check it out at http://www.eggplant-productions.com/jintsu