LNH: Who should direct the LNH Movie?

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 16:59:34 PDT 2004

From: <A HREF="mailto:phippsmartin at hotmail.com ">phippsmartin at hotmail.com </A>
(Martin Phipps)
>arspitzer at aol.com (Arspitzer) wrote in message
>news:<20040622204545.26618.00000466 at mb-m03.aol.com>...
>> So who should direct the LNH Movie?
>>
>> How about Quentin Tarantino?  If he directed it the
>> cast might look like this:
>>
>> Ving Rhames as The Ultimate Ninja
>> David Carradine as The Ultimate Ninja on the Alternate
>> Earth where all of the LNH is evil
>
>and where black people are suddenly white? ;)

That's for the scene in the movie where the good and evil Ultimate
Ninja get into a fight and Politically-Correct Person steps into
the room to help, but can't tell which ones which!

>Ultimate Ninja: Are you going to follow my orders or will I have to
>get medievel with your ass?
>
>Deja Dude: It's cool!  We're cool!
>
>Martin

Acton Lord:  Do you know what they call a Mr. Paprika in France?
Self-Righteous Preacher:  What?
Acton Lord:  They call it a Monsieur Paprika.
Self-Righteous Preacher:  Those fucking godless sodomites!!

Arthur "But what do they call a Bolo Cola?" Spitzer