[WWW] New fanfic forum on Brynerobotics.com

Eagle eagle at eyrie.org
Mon Jun 21 19:23:50 PDT 2004

rododom2004 <rododom2004 at yahoo.com> writes:

> The moderators on John Byrne's message board have opened up a fanfic
> forum. The main Byrne forum is a very busy board with thousands of
> page views a day, so this could be another great place to share your
> work. (Byrne will not be reading any stories, for obvious legal
> reasons.)

> http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=6

In case anyone is curious, I posted this one rather than sending it
elsewhere because unlike most fanfic pointers, it's a pointer to a web
board run by the owner of the intellectual property in question, and
therefore actually has legal permission for the stories.

Note that the actual stories are still off-topic here, but it seems
pointers when there is legal permission aren't too far astray.

--
Eagle (eagle at eyrie.org)                            Windrider of Crossroads
<http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>          rec.arts.comics.creative moderator