[WWW] The Adventures of Joe Johnson

Andrew Douglas andrew at joe-adventures.com
Tue Jun 15 21:47:04 PDT 2004

We are pleased to announce the launching of our new free on-line and
newspaper comic strip, "The Adventures of Joe Johnson" at
www.joe-adventures.com

The Adventures of Joe Johnson is a serial strip about the various
scrapes and  shenanigans of a kangaroo living in the town of Snakebite
Gully as Joe attempts to foil the plots of criminal masterminds, seek
pirate treasure, and cure hiccup plagues.

Following the lead of the acclaimed newspaper comic serials of the
1930's, Joe Johnson aims to restore the vitality and freshness that
made the classic strips popular icons.  To this end you will find that
we have adhered very closely to the aesthetics and sensibilities that
emerged in this era.

Visit www.joe-adventures.com where you can read character biographies,
see the main attractions of Snakebite Gully, download desktop
wallpapers,  and subscribe to receive Joe Johnson comic strips in your
email inbox three times per week.

The Adventures of Joe Johnson is initially available exclusively to
email subscribers with the first instalment to be delivered on Monday,
16th August 2004.  We are accepting subscribers now.

The Adventures of Joe Johnson will then also be available to
non-subscribers to read directly from the site from Monday, 11th
October 2004.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them in this thread.

Andrew Douglas
Joe Johnson Productions Pty Ltd
www.joe-adventures.com