META: The Age of RACC Readership

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 21:25:22 PDT 2004

META: The Age of RACC Readership

I'm just curious who still reads RACC and
also what the average age of people who
read RACC.

How old are you?

28

When did you first start reading RACC, alt.comic.lnh, or
were you one of the people who originally participated in
the original LNH thread on rec.arts.comics?

I started reading alt.comics.lnh in December of '93.

What was the first series or story you read?

I believe the first issue I read was Tales of the LNH #299.
The conclusion of the Blood Kitty saga.  Great stuff!
You should go to archives and check it out if you haven't
read it already.

Okay people.  Delurk.  Post to this thread.  Everyone.
Make Russ Allbery work hard.  And if you don't want to
post to this thread write a post saying you don't want
to post to this thread.  You can even lie.  I don't
care.

Arthur "Come on People" Spitzer