HYPE/LNHY: Tomorrow!

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 19:16:58 PDT 2004

Tomorrow.

It will come.

Like a great cosmic hurricane.
Like a galactic earthquake.

Tomorrow the LNH will never be the same.

Rec.arts.comics.creative will never be the same.

Russ Allbery will never be the same.

The Internet will never be the same.

The sunshine and the clouds will never be the same.

The blades of grass and the grains of sand.

They will never be the same.

Art and Literature.  Heaven and Hell.  Time and Space.
God and the Universe.  Everything and nothing.

They will never ever be the same.

I'm-Always-The-Same Lad will never be the same.

Tomorrow.  It gets posted.

Tomorrow, Looniverse Y #1 will be posted to RACC.

Tomorrow.

So hang onto your socks, folks!  Because tomorrow...

THEY WILL NEVER EVER BE THE SAME!!!!!!!

Arthur "Course I could be exaggerating" Spitzer