HYPE/LNHY: Looniverse Y

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 20:24:33 PDT 2004

>So will Easily Discovered Bran Mite be in it?

You'll have to be surprised.  All I can say
about it is that it isn't a 'John Byrne's Doom
Patrol' parody, or a parody of 'Universe X'.

I didn't realize there was demand for EDB-Mite
to be in anything.

I 'might' write another 'Death of the RACCCafe'
post, which 'might' have an appearance by
EDB-Mite.

(Ha!  Get it?  'Might'... put down those baseball
 bats.)

Beyond that, I guess fans of EDB-Mite will have
to petition Rob Rogers to include EDB-Mite in the
next issue of Easily Discovered Man.

Arthur "The Biggest surprise will be if I finish writing it
             and actually post it" Spitzer