[META] Do we still want http://www.wilsego.com/racc ?

Time Warrior lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 15:29:14 PDT 2004

>      The new Google layout is better, yes.  But WE|RACC has the distinct
> advantage of pulling out the actual stories and featuring them, rather than
> sprinkling them in among the discussion threads.  The covers are a nice plus
> as well.  I also like how significant events can be put in the sidebar and
> remain visible for much longer than the rest of the discussion.

I pretty much agree with that.  Also, it might help get new people
involved in RACC if it had more of an internet presence.

>      Dave Van Domelen, posting ASH #50 on Sunday....

Can't wait!  :D  I will actually finish Ultimate Mercenary #5 by next
month.  Even if I don't manage to write anything else this year, I
will have fulfilled my goal of increasing my output by one issue per
year.