[RACCies] Official RACCie ballot

Time Warrior lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 19:39:42 PST 2004

dq831 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jamie Rosen) wrote in message
news:<c0em46$4g1$1 at freenet9.carleton.ca>...

>         RACC15.  FAVORITE NEW TITLE:  same as RACC 2, issue #1 after
> Hell's Titans [LNH]

Erm...  From what I recall, this isn't a new series.  Issues -6 to 0
came out in 1998, issue -18 came out some time later and was an
attempt to tie in that continuity better to present-day LNH, and then
issues -17--16 (I think) were written last year to tie it in to Flame
Wars VI.  There are no issues -15--7.  My head hurts now...