LNH: Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch #3 out of 4: Cauliflower's Inferno

saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Fri Dec 31 17:28:03 PST 2004

Oookaaay.

I just got back from almost a week out at the beach with no internet
access, and when I checked my email I found some *very* weird returns
and bounces.  Then when I check google I see that Arthur and Martin
have had a similar problem - looks like a sphammer with a sick taste
for gags about fetus casserole or somesuch playing masquerade.
F*ckwit.  (Interesting that the return email I got through the
mailing list had no text, only headers, wherewas Martin's reply to
Arthur seems unaltered.)

Anyway, to repeat my reply to Martin's original question:
> PS: Do I have to submit my nominations again?
Sure. Nominations can be updated with an addendum. It's the voting
that's one-per-person.

---
Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenbton at uts.edu.au