LNH: re: Name the Christmas Miracle Pooch

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Fri Dec 17 20:30:49 PST 2004

On 10/Dec/2004 Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> I'm going to write a Christmas story for the LNH (The classic LNH
> not LNHY).
> It's going to involve this dog that mysteriously gets into the LNHQ
> and gets adopted by the LNH and becomes a member.
>
> There's one scene where the collective LNH decide to give a name
> to the dog.  I'm asking for what might be your LNH characters
> choice for a name for the dog.  It doesn't matter if its lame or
> whatever.  I've already got a really lame name in mind, but if any
> one has a clever suggestion then  I might pick that.

After intemittant thought:

Limp-Asparagus Lad: K-9 (because he's dull)

Fourth Wall Lass: Daggit

Retcon Lad: Captain Carnage, the Death-Laser-Eye-Beamed Dog of
   Destruction!!!!!

Anal-Retentive Archive Kid: Cerebus or Sirius (everone was expecting
   Garm or Fenris)

Kid Not Appearing In Any Retcon Hour Story: Vlorox

Footnote Girl: Fluffy

Use them or ignore them as necessary.

---
Saxon Brenton    Uni of Technology, city library, Sydeny Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au