LNH: Name the Christmas Miracle Pooch

EDM Lite dreadpirate72 at netzero.com
Sun Dec 12 21:59:34 PST 2004

Arspitzer wrote:
> There's one scene where the collective LNH decide to give a name
> to the dog.  I'm asking for what might be your LNH characters
> choice for a name for the dog.  It doesn't matter if its lame or
> whatever.  I've already got a really lame name in mind, but if any
> one has a clever suggestion then  I might pick that.

Call him "Doctor Apocalypse."  Super-villains tend to respect you a lot
more if they think you've turned one of their own into a dog.  Besides,
I've always wanted to say, "Assemble the team!  Doctor Apocalypse
is on the loose... and he's crapped on the lawn again."
But maybe that's just me.

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite