LNH: Name the Christmas Miracle Pooch

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 17:00:33 PST 2004

I'm going to write a Christmas story for the LNH (The classic LNH not LNHY).
It's going to involve this dog that mysteriously gets into the LNHQ
and gets adopted by the LNH and becomes a member.

There's one scene where the collective LNH decide to give a name
to the dog.  I'm asking for what might be your LNH characters
choice for a name for the dog.  It doesn't matter if its lame or
whatever.  I've already got a really lame name in mind, but if any
one has a clever suggestion then  I might pick that.

If you don't have an LNH character feel free to create one and I'll
throw it into the story if you want.  Same goes for people who
already have characters.

You have till December 22, 2004.

Hopefully I'll get this written before Christmas.

I'm also reserving Y-Plex Burp and The Incredible Man With No Life
for this story.

The story will be set in time period after Thanksgiving up to Dec. 25.

Arthur "HoHoHo" Spitzer