[LNH2/Meta] Generation Zed: The New Class #9-#12

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 19:41:18 PDT 2004

First, I'd like to say thank you to Martin for allowing me to come
onboard, with a very loosely plotted story in my head and play around
in his sandbox for a little while.  He was gracious enough to flesh
out the plots on all four issues.  He almost completely rewrote the
plot for one of the issues and turn it into something ten time funnier
than it would have been.  Feel free to guest co-write Vel anytime
after then next arc is finished.

  Secondly, I would like Dane Martin for his continuing support of my
use of Onion Lad/Onion Man over the years.  I hope this story met your
satisfication.  I'm sorry for for characterizing him as Piglet's child
with Peter Lorre.

 And lastly, because I forgot to put in on the last issue...

 Generation Zed: The New Class #12 is copyright Jesse N. Willey and
Martin Phipps, 2004.