LNHY/ACRA: The Daily Super Short-Short Story #6

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 16:37:47 PDT 2004

<<Warning:  You might be endangering your soul to eternal damnation in
hellfire if you read this series.  Just thought you should know that.>>

                  The Daily Super Short-Short Story #6

LAST TIME: Gotta-Luv-Me Lad became lonely so God created Exciting
Leather Strap-on Lass to be his girlfriend.  However, Gotta-Luv-Me Lad
soon learned that love wasn't all it was "cracked" up to be.  And now...

               'Breaking up in handcuffs is hard to do'

"So how are you crazy kids doing?" asked God.

Gotta-Luv-Me Lad who was bound to a tree by handcuffs and had various
scars and bandages all across his body went, "Mmmpppsssuuhhhh
ummmuumppphhh!!!"

God snapped his fingers causing Gotta-Luv-Me Lad's gag and handcuffs to
disappear.  "Could you repeat that?"

"You've got to end this relationship!  I don't think I can survive
another week of this!  This chick's a pyscho!!"

"Surely she's not that bad, is she?  Say!  Where is she anyways?"

"She went off to find some more nipple clamps!  Please!  Get me out of
this!  I'll do anything that you ask!  Just get rid of her!  And next
time give me a more submissive girlfriend!  A lot more submissive!
Slave like would be good!"

"Okay. okay.  I guess I can do that.  I've got all the videotape footage
I need anyways."

"Videotape footage!!  You've been videotaping us!!"

"Are you questioning the will of God?" said God as his God hands started
to crackle with lightning.

"Uh no. No, God!  Just get me out of this."

"Fine.  But in order for me to create a second girlfriend, you're going
to have to sacrifice something else!  You're going to have to sacrifice
your..."  A wolf howled.  "Melon sized boobs!!!"

"No!  Not my melon sized boobs!!!" Gotta-Luv-Me Lad said as he grasped
his melon sized boobs.  "But I guess if that's what it takes to find
true love."

Eventually Exciting Leather Strap-on Lass came back with her nipple
clamps.

"You are banished from the Garden of Party Time, Exciting Leather Strap-
on Lass for your perverse lifestyle!" God proclaimed.

"Perverse!  You were the one who created me!  Oh well.  Whatever.  You
people are so lame!" Exciting Leather Strap-on Lass said as she left the
garden and went into the Anti-Party Time Zone.  Forever.

TOMORROW:  Gotta-Luv-Me Lad loses his melon-sized boobs so he can get
another girlfriend.

Author's Note:  And that's why guys don't have melon-sized boobs.

Arthur "Flat-chested" Spitzer