LNHY/ACRA: The Daily Super Short-Short Story #5

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 17:29:26 PDT 2004

<<Warning:  You might be endangering your soul to eternal damnation in
hellfire if you read this series.  Just thought you should know that.>>

                  The Daily Super Short-Short Story #5

LAST TIME: Gotta-Luv-Me Lad was lonely.  So God decided to create a love
interest for Gotta-Luv-Me Lad.  But the catch was that Gotta-Luv-Me Lad
would have to sacrifice his second nose in order to get her.  And now...

                             'Love hurts'

Gotta-Luv-Me Lad touched his face again.  It was so weird not having a
second nose.  Hopefully his new love interest wouldn't be appalled by
his now deformed face.  And then he saw her.  Wow!  She was deformed
too, but in very hot way.  He felt strange feelings that he had never
felt before.  To think that he had believed that no one could surpass
the beauty of Lambsy the lamb.  He couldn't wait to hold her and caress
her and get to "know" her.

"Do you like her?" God asked.

"She's wonderful!  What's her name?" Gotta-Luv-Me Lad replied.

"I call her Exciting Leather Strap-on Lass."

What a strange name, Gotta-Luv-Me Lad thought to himself.  "What's that
black skin that's covering her?" Gotta-Luv-Me Lad asked.

"That would be her leather." God pointed out.

"And that red banana shaped thing that's under her belly?" puzzled
Gotta-Luv-Me Lad.

"Ah.  That would be her strap-on."

Suddenly, there was a loud crack and Gotta-Luv-Me Lad shrieked in agony.
"Owww!!! What was that?!!" Gotta-Luv-Me Lad screamed.

"That?  That would be her whip.  Well I guess you to love birds probably
would like to be alone.  Later," God said as he vanished.

"Wait!  Don't leave me!!" Gotta-Luv-Me Lad pleaded.

There was another loud crack.  "Quiet, slave!  You are to speak only
when I say you may speak!  Now kneel and put this collar on!" Exciting
Leather Strap-on Lass said in a very demanding voice.

TOMORROW: Breaking up in handcuffs is hard to do.

Author's Note:  This story.. umm.. It's.. umm social satire.  Yeah!
That's right!  Social Satire.  Uh huh.

Arthur "What controversy?" Spitzer