[META] Letter Adventures #1

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 17:21:21 PDT 2004

Jesse Willey wrote:
>> PS: Can you see where this series is going or do I
>> have to spell it out
>> for you? ;)
>
>  This is a just a cheap ploy to steal the Rabbit
>Breeders's Cup for Arthur and you know it.

Well, I could always start writing 'Dictionary Adventures'
where a group of superheroes sit around a campfire
reminiscing about their favorite dictionary definitions
each issue.  Starting with A is for Aardvark.

That being said, it's probably going to be you or
Martin that wins the cup.  I don't think I'm going
to get past issue ten of Daily Super Short-Short
Stories.

It's a weird feeling posting a new story everyday.

Arthur "I feel like Tom Russell" Spitzer