[LNH] "They Shoot Pizza Delivery Boys, Don't They?"

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Sun Aug 22 18:01:33 PDT 2004

Eagle clarified:
> Sorry about that confusing approval; I wasn't reading close enough.
> Here's the actual content of Will's message (it was buried down at
> the end).

> Will Dockery <feardevil420 at yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> Excellent read, thanks!
>> Will

Always glad for the feedback Will.  I'm here to entertain.

Mind you, everybody, this is mysterious timing.  I was wondering over the
weekend whether to repost `They Shoot Pizza Delivery Boys' under
Aaron Veenstra's old _Net.ropolis Project_ series title, and then it
inadvertently gets reposted anyway.  Hurmf.

(When I was originally writing TSPDB,DT?, it was going to be posted under
Net.ropolis Project, and I went and asked Aaron for permission.  But by
the time he got back to me, impatient little me had already gone and
posted it in a catch-all Limp-Asparagus Lad Special.  Now I'm working
- slowly - on some other stories that would fit under Net.ropolis Project,
and I was considering reposting the first story there, for thematic
completeness.)

Not that I'm complaining.  I find it's always better to have your leg
gnawed on by Serendipity than by the Writer's Block Beast.