LNHY/ACRA: The Daily Super Paragraph #3

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 14:32:22 PDT 2004

<<Warning:  You might be endangering your soul to eternal damnation in
hellfire if you read this series.  Just thought you should know that.>>

                    The Daily Super Paragraph #3

LAST TIME:  God created a character named 'Gotta-Luv-Me Lad' and became
concerned that he was running out of ideas for this series.  And now....

                'Stop in the name of Paragraph Law!'

God was just about to write a really great story when they came.  "Your
paragraph abuse has gone too far, God!!" said a man in a red uniform.
"And now we, the Mighty Morphin' Paragraph Police, are going to take you
down!!  To quote Webster's:  A paragraph is a subdivision of a written
composition that consists of one or more sentences, deals with ONE point
or gives the words of ONE speaker, and begins on a new usu. indented
line.  Do you have anything to say in your defense, God?"  God cleared
his throat, "Bah!  You fools!  I'm God!  I define what is proper
paragraph use!  I define the meaning of a paragraph!!  I am
infallible!!"  And with that God used his God vision and burned the
Mighty Morphin' Paragraph Police to a complete crisp only leaving their
very charred skeletons behind.

TOMORROW:  God gets back to writing a really great story!

Author's Note:  You know, I probably should have called this 'The Daily
Super Short Short Story' instead.

Arthur "Poor Paragraph Police" Spitzer