[LNH] Digital JUMP! #4

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Tue Aug 3 11:05:55 PDT 2004

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 03:27:48 +0000 (UTC), Saxon Brenton
<saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au> wrote:

>Andrew replied:
>
>[...]
>
>> So it wasn't the funniest thing you've ever read?
>
>No, it's not the funniest thing I've *ever* read, but it was damn
>funny.  The non-careful use of anime schticks and the
>women-in-refrigerators jokes were all particularly LOL.

Yay!  I exude indiscriminate hilarity! ^-^

>[problems over Alan Berry name]
>> *retcon retcon retcon* Ah, but you see... this character's *middle*
>> name is Alan.  Yeah, that's it.  His first name is
>> "Boysenstrawblue", which explains why he doesn't use it.  However,
>> for some reason, he's just decided to go by his old elementary-
>> school nickname of "Steve".
>>
>> And his power, to clarify, is the ability to never have to eat and
>> never get hungry.  No super-speed involved.
>
>   And no doubt he rooms with a foreign student who keeps complaining
>that just because he's from Mo.gosub.lia, everybody keeps treating
>him like a stinky goat herder.  Yes, okay, I think this is workable.
>All you have to do now is get someone to use him ;-)

"But you brought a goat *into* the apartment!  And you're rubbing
yourself into its unwashed fur!" "Yes, but you see, it's the
*principle* of the thing..."

Maybe he can show up as a guest star in Easily-Discovered Man - immune
to the deadly lure of waffles.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and very mune to the deadly lure
of hard radiation!