[NNTP] Interesting server behaviour

River Tarnell river at RT.UK.EU.ORG
Sun Jan 1 21:18:30 PST 2012

Russ Allbery:
> The list was set to discard mail from non-members rather than hold it for
> moderation.  Sorry about that; I'm not sure what I was originally thinking
> when I set it that way.  That's now fixed.

I'm pretty sure I subscribed before I posted.  My first message had an
S/MIME signature though (MIME type application/x-pkcs7-signature);
perhaps that's why the list rejected it?

I didn't get any sort of rejection message.

Regards,
--
        -- river.                      | Free Usenet: http://news.rt.uk.eu.org/
Non-Reciprocal Laws of Expectations:   | PGP: 2B9CE6F2