[NNTP] Babble from Julien ÉLIE <julien at trigofacile.com>

Charles Lindsey chl at clerew.man.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 08:11:43 PDT 2010

In <1F184B4166014CBAA12857818BD69D64 at Iulius> =?iso-8859-15?Q?Julien_=C9LIE?= <julien at trigofacile.com> writes:

>* The RFC Editor renamed [I-D.ietf-usefor-useage] this way:

>   [USENET_BP]  Lindsey, C., "Usenet Best Practice", Work in Progress,
>                March 2005.

>Do you think it is OK and better than [USEAGE], as it is worded
>in RFCs 5536 and 5537?  I believe it would be more consistent with [USEAGE].
>That is what I will ask unless someone replies to explain why [USENET_BP]
>should be kept.

It should be referenced in exactly the same way as it is referenced in RFC
5536 et seq.

Mind you, "in Progress" is likely to be a very long time :-( .

Tel: +44 161 436 6131            Web: http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~chl
Email: chl at clerew.man.ac.uk      Snail: 5 Clerewood Ave, CHEADLE, SK8 3JU, U.K.