[NNTP] Fwd: Protocol Action: 'The Base16, Base32, and Base64 Data Encodings' to Proposed Standard

Lisa Dusseault lisa at osafoundation.org
Thu May 18 16:15:05 PDT 2006

This announcement is for a document that will obsolete RFC3548, which
is referenced by a couple APPS area RFCs:  XMPP (RFC3920) and Atom
Syntax (RFC4287).

There are also a few drafts that reference RFC3548 that caught my eye:

  - draft-ietf-nntpext-base, which is in RFC ED queue
  -  draft-josefsson-sasl-gs2-00
  - draft-otis-dkim-options-00
  - draft-snell-atompub-author-extensions-00

thanks,
Lisa

Begin forwarded message: