[NNTP] All of our documents are now in AUTH48

Clive D.W. Feather clive at demon.net
Wed Aug 16 01:07:20 PDT 2006

Russ Allbery said:
> Clive, I think the consensus of the group is to change 2^32-1 to 2^31-1
> and add the clarifying paragraph about future changes.  Ken's shorter
> version seemed to have a bit more backing than the longer version.  Other
> readers of the list should speak up now if they disagree.

I'm assembling a list of changes right now, which includes these. According
to the email from the RFC Editors, these changes will need to be confirmed
by the AD (who they have as Ted Hardie / Lisa Dusseault). Can I leave you
to sort that out while I trawl through the many changes they've made?

THUS plc            |                            |