[NNTP] FW: draft-ietf-nntpext-tls-nntp-09.txt

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Fri Sep 30 16:48:05 PDT 2005

An FYI: draft-ietf-nntpext-authinfo is going to be on reference hold in the
RFC Editor queue until the two references described below are approved by
the IESG.  Some of you might want to help the SASL working group move them
along if you're not already participating there.

Is there any specific reason that the I-Ds were cited instead of RFCs 2222
and 2831?

I've already told Sandy that draft-ietf-nntpext-tls-nntp does not need to be
published with draft-ietf-nntpext-authinfo.  It will be processed without a
reference delay.

-Scott-