[NNTP] Re: Comments on draft-ietf-nntp-tls-nntp-05.txt

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Thu May 26 20:15:39 PDT 2005

At this point in the discussion, I figured it would be fair to let the
WG know who "EKR" is for those of you that don't already know.  His name
is Eric Rescorla and he is generally recognized as an expert in Internet
Security, especially TLS.  If you choose to discuss any aspect of TLS
(security aspects, performance metrics, etc), be sure to bring your "A"
game, meaning know your stuff and bring facts to the table.  I
personally feel that he has done us a great service by reviewing our
document, and I don't want to waste his time if we can avoid it.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127