[NNTP] CAPABILITIES and LIST SUBSCRIPTIONS/LIST MOTD

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Tue May 24 18:32:43 PDT 2005

Russ Allbery wrote:

> I do think we should mark RFC 2980 as updated by the new base
> specification, AUTHINFO, and STREAMING, though.

AUTHINFO and STREAMING already say that they update 2980 (actually they
incorrectly state 2970 in the boilerplate, but I've fixed it in my
updated versions).  I note that the new base doc doesn't say anything
about updating 2980 or obsoleting 977 in the boilerplate, but the editor
can probably fix that.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127