[NNTP] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-nntpext-streaming-05

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Tue May 24 09:39:21 PDT 2005

Notes to the RFC Editor can be handled as part of IESG review.  There's no
standard text, just whatever we want to tell the RFC Editor.  The text then
appears in the standard approval announcement.  The IESG can also decide
independently to ask the RFC Editor to expedite processing of a particular
document.  If that's what you all want to see happen I can schedule the
topic for discussion at the 9 June telechat.

-Scott-