[NNTP] NNTP Extensions drafts

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Mon May 23 08:04:36 PDT 2005

Ken,

I'll let you and the working group decide which references are appropriate.
I just want the question resolved before I start the last calls.

Changing normative references would not be a good idea in auth48.  If you
reference I-Ds, the RFC Editor will take care of the needed updates.
They'll also hold the documents until all normative references are queued
for RFC publication.

-Scott-