[NNTP] NNTP Extensions drafts

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Mon May 23 07:44:47 PDT 2005

Scott Hollenbeck wrote:

>>Actually all of the drafts in the references are updates to existing
>>RFCs (except for NNTP-AUTH and NNTP-TLS).  I could just reference the
>>current RFCs if you want.  Let me know what you want me to
>>do, and I'll
>>resubmit right away if necessary.
>

> I'd very much prefer corrected drafts before I start the last call
> processes.

So, do you recommend that I only reference the existing RFCs and not
worry about the fact that they are being updated?

I suppose that if any of these updates move to RFC status later, either
the editor will make the change, or I can make the change during the
last 48 hour review.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127