[NNTP] Changes from RFC 977 / RFC 2980

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed May 18 19:12:28 PDT 2005

Ken Murchison <ken at oceana.com> writes:

> Since I suggested that we add an appendix that lists the changes that
> we're making to RFC 977 and RFC 2980, I thought I'd take a first stab at
> it.  Here's what I came up with, which may not be an exhaustive list.

This list looks good to me, combined with the additions from Charles.
Clive, if you're comfortable with this, could you include it in the draft?
I don't want to spend a lot of additional time on this (see the message
that I'm about to send), so we should probably note at the beginning of
the list that it may not be exhaustive.