[NNTP] Draft 26 pre-2

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Fri May 13 09:46:30 PDT 2005

Clive D.W. Feather wrote:

> Now in the usual place:
>
> <http://www.davros.org/nntp-texts/draft26.pre-2.txt>
> <http://www.davros.org/nntp-texts/draft26.pre-2.html>

The wording in paragraph 4 of section 1 seems a little awkward, possibly
because it was based on the fact that we used to have commands like OVER
described as extensions, where now they are just optional.  At the very
least, I think the phrase "... a mechanism to discover what new
functionality is available ..." should be changed to "... a mechanism to
discover what new or optional functionality is available ..."

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127