[NNTP] Header terminology

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Jun 12 11:27:24 PDT 2005

Forwarding from USEFOR.  What do folks think about making the editorial
changes noted below for compatibility with mail terminology?  See the end
of Richard's message for the exact details; other than in the base
document (which might not be worth the hassle), the changes are trivial
and I don't think they reduce the readability any.

It sticks in my mind that we may have raised this before, but I don't
remember for sure so I'm asking again just in case.