[NNTP] FW: Last Call Expired: <draft-ietf-nntpext-base>

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Tue Jun 7 10:37:36 PDT 2005

Russ,

Check out the archives linked-to from this web page:

http://www.academ.com/academ/nntp/ietf.html

(this page is listed on the IETF charter page)

This page seems to have archives for as recently as February 2005.

The web page should be fixable by sending the needed corrections to the
Secretariat.  I'll approve them, and the request will be tracked.  Could you
try to have the page updated again, please?

Please keep me posted on the document update and we'll get this through as
quickly as possible.

The other last calls end today.  More info coming on those no later than
tomorrow.

-Scott-