[NNTP] FW: Last Call Expired: <draft-ietf-nntpext-base>

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Tue Jun 7 05:53:00 PDT 2005

The IETF last call for draft-ietf-nntpext-base has completed.  I'm not sure
that all of the last call questions were resolved (I'd point to the
messages, but the WG list archives appear to be both mis-identified on the
IETF WG charter page and incomplete here:

https://mailman.academ.com/pipermail/ietf-nntp/

the archive situation REALLY needs to be fixed):

1. Is the new base spec supposed to obsolete or update 2980?

2. Example on page 50.

I didn't see any other comments other than the General Area one from Spencer
Dawkins and I don't think there's anything there to address.  If we can get
through these quickly and have the document updated before 16 June I can
have it scheduled for IESG review during the 23 June telechat.

-Scott-