[NNTP] Article number wording

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 26 10:37:45 PDT 2005

Scott Hollenbeck <sah at 428cobrajet.net> writes:

> Which document are you referring to?  nntp-base has already been
> approved by the IESG.  There is no "next review cycle", other than
> auth48, and it's generally not appropriate to make non-editorial changes
> in auth48.

It's my intention to accumulate implementation information and start draft
standard work a year or two after we release nntp-base, which would give
us another chance to revisit these issues (hopefully we won't have so many
changes that we have to do another round at proposed, but it's always
possible).