[NNTP] CAPABILITIES problem!

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Mon Aug 1 23:16:25 PDT 2005

Given that this is something more than an editorial change, it needs to be
made with some notice.  Let's do this:

Russ, please figure out what the best change is by floating and confirming a
proposal on the WG mailing list.  Once we know what to do, please reply to
Michelle's request for info to tell her what IANA should do.  Then make the
document change in auth48.

Sound reasonable?

-Scott-