[NNTP] LISTGROUP

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 27 10:49:35 PDT 2005

Mark Crispin <mrc at CAC.Washington.EDU> writes:

> I do not withdraw it.  I stand by it.  Your latest tirade has convinced
> me that it is a complete waste of my time to continue any conversation
> with you or this WG.

Well, you're pushing very hard a change that no one else thinks is
warranted or useful and it's gotten more and more heated over time.  It's
kind of painful to watch.

However, even if you don't provide us any more input, I really appreciate
your input into the capabilities handling and several other things.  I
think our final document will be stronger and more useful due to your
input.