[NNTP] LISTGROUP

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 26 11:39:48 PDT 2005

Clive D W Feather <clive at demon.net> writes:
> Russ Allbery said:

>>> Can we make the parameter to GROUP be optional?

>> This is feeling like we're falling down a slippery slope of last-minute
>> changes to me.

> Did you look at my actual wording changes to see how it would be done?

Yeah, I know, the wording is trivial; I'm just really nervous about
changes that don't follow what people have already done in practice.
Okay, I'm not going to stand in its way, beyond expressing a lot of
nervousness.

I want to go to a general last call as soon as we get the i18n language
taken care of.  I *really* hope it won't be longer than the middle of
May.  All this work we've done isn't really helping anyone until we
publish it.  So if this sparks any controversy, I'd rather drop it than
spend time discussing it.